- fish fillets, tilapia, cod, salmon or whatever fish you like.
- Box of breading mix like Shore Lunch
- Prepared green beans
- Uncle Ben's ready rice
- Brown Sugar
- Sweetened coconut flakes
- Soy sauce
- 1 egg
Directions / Notes
1. scramble one egg and pour into bowl
2. Mix together equal parts shore lunch, brown sugar and coconut flakes. (i.e. one handful each.)
3. Melt 1/2 inch of butter in frying pan on medium heat
4. Dip fish in egg than cover with breading, place in frying pan.
5. Cook 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. (cut in to be sure)
6. In another pan melt 1/4 inch butter, add beans stir until slightly darkened (one or two minutes) add handful of cashews. Stir one minute. Add a splash of soy sauce. Stir one more minute. Set aside.
7. Prepare rice according to instructions. (microwave 90 secs.)
8. Plate up and serve.
© 2009 Cooking for Dads