- 1 bunch green onions
- Sugar snap pea pods (enough for your family)
- Red potatoes (sometimes called New potatoes)
- Garlic salt
- Parmesan cheese
- Chicken tenders one for each person or 4 or 5
- Pint Heavy Whipping Cream.
- olive oil and butter.
1. Wash and put potatoes in pot full of water. Add salt and boil. When tender drain and add butter and garlic salt.
2. Smash 2 or 3 garlic cloves and cut into small pieces. Cut half of 3 green onions into small slices. (see video)
3. Put a small amount of olive oil in pan on high with 1 inch butter. Add garlic and onions and cook for one minute. Add chicken. Cook for 4 or 5 minutes and then turn over. Cut in and make sure cooked all the way through. Turn to low.
4. Add cream and lots of grated parmesan cheese to the pan. Stir on low until cheese melts. About two handfuls.
5.Wash pea pods and put in pot with small amount of water. Once everything else is done turn on high heat and stir until peas turn a dark green (about 1 minute) Turn off heat and add 1/2 inch of butter and sprinkle with garlic sauce.
6. Serve up and enjoy.